Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Educating yourself about you and your family's dental health is a smart thing to do, and that's why we've included a list of commonly asked questions below.
Your comfort is our biggest priority, and that's why we want you to have as much information as possible. If you can't find your question or have an additional one, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
- Do you offer any non-surgical ways to improve my smile?
- What's the difference between Invisalign and Six Month Smiles?
- What kind of services do you offer that set you apart from other dentists?
- I'm interested in repairing a number of my damaged teeth. What are my options?
- What kind of teeth whitening system do you use? Will it be OK for my sensitive teeth?
- What will happen at my child's first dental visit?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- What can I do in the case of an emergency?
- Can I see the same dentist every time at your practice or do I have to see everyone?
- Can you offer anything to help with my anxiety during a dental procedure?
- How does Invisalign work?
- What are the advantages of Invisalign?
- I have heard that braces can be very painful. Is Invisalign painful?
- How much does Invisalign cost? Will my insurance cover Invisalign?
- How do dental implants work?
- Do you screen for oral cancer?
- Do Six Month Smiles really straighten teeth in just six months?
- What are Lumineers?
- Am I a good candidate for teeth whitening treatment?
- What’s the best way to keep my child’s teeth healthy?
- What is an intra-oral camera?
- What stains your teeth?