Dr. Brian Matthews, DMD
Dr. Brian Matthews is a 2006 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, with a degree in Biology/Neuroscience. After of year of Neurologic research at Penn, Dr. Matthews entered Temple University's Kornberg School of Dentistry, where he achieved membership to various academic honor societies.
He graduated in 2011, and began a General Practice Residency at Christiana Care Health System, in Wilmington, Delaware. Dr. Matthews enters the family practice with great enthusiasm, skill and compassion.
- Graduated, honors with distinction, from the University of Pennsylvania, 2006
- Co-author of "Immediate Short-Duration Hypothermia Provides Long-Term Protection in an In Vivo Model of Traumatic Axonal (Brain) Injury", 2007
- Graduated with honors from Temple University's Kornberg School of Dentistry, 2011
- Completed the General Practice Residency Program at Christiana Care Health System, Delaware, 2012
- Trained at the Apsun Dental Implant Research and Education Center
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the Delaware State Dental Society
- Delaware Valley Academy of Osseointegration
- Oral Surgery Honor Society
- Stomatognathic Honor Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Certified Invisalign Provider
- Certified Under Armour Sports Mouthwear Provider
Dr. Matthews is the third son and fourth child of Dr. Bruce and his wife, and brother of Dr. Dan Matthews.