We, at Bruce E Matthews DDS PA, hope that you and your family are all doing well during this ever continuing COVID period.
Your health and safety is our primary concern. We wanted to tell you about some of the major changes that we have made.
Changes in our Office during COVID-19
- We have replaced our HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) system to the newest version. The air handling systems now have UV (Ultra Violet) light to more thoroughly clean and disinfect the return air as it passes through the system.
- Over-sized HEPA filters are now in each treatment room as well as the Reception Vestibule, lab and common areas.
- High Speed aerosol collection systems for each treatment room.
- Alternating treatment rooms to provide for a more through cleaning with sanitizers and Clorox based materials.
- New, separate Check-out station to avoid contact with other patients that are arriving.
- Social distancing plan which has created a unidirectional clockwise circular flow and curtailment of "waiting room" areas.
- Plexiglass dividers in all staff/patient areas.
- New Check-In procedures to totally eliminate waiting followed by being shown directly to your own specially prepared treatment room.
- Mouthwash pre-rinse for a full one (1) minute immediately following mask removal at treatment time.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) , N95, KN95, Surgical Masks, Disposable Gowns, Face Shields all worn as needed by the treatment professionals to keep you safe.
- Hand Sanitizers provided throughout the office.
- We are awaiting the arrival of our new, individually wrapped pens for anything that may need your individual signature.
We are constantly looking for ways to improve your Dental experience always keeping your health and safety in mind.
Drs. Bruce, Dan and Brian Matthews and staff.