Dr. Daniel Matthews, DMD
Dr. Daniel E. Matthews is the second of five children. He graduated from Georgetown University and received his Doctorate of Medical Dentistry from the University of Pennsylvania.
He completed his General Practice dental residency at Christiana Care in June 2006 and joined our dental team in July.
Dr. Dan is a member of the American Dental Association, Delaware State Dental Society and the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Dan and his wife reside in Wilmington.
- Graduated from Georgetown University in 2001
- Graduated from University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 2005
- Completed hospital-based residency in General/Family Dentistry at Christiana Care in 2006
- Trained at the Apsun Dental Implant Research & Education Center Current
- First State Study Club (Periodontics and Implantology)
- American Dental Association
- Delaware State Dental Society
- Christiana Care Dental Department (active staff member)
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Authorized Under Armour Performance Mouthwear TM provider
- Authorized Invisalign TM provider
- Also a member of the Brandywine Motorsport Club
Dr. Daniel Matthews is married to Dr. Katie Matthews and they have three young children; a son and two daughters. They reside in Landenburg, PA.