You no longer have to wear uncomfortable metal braces to get straight teeth. Thanks to modern dental technology, people of all ages can enjoy the benefits of a more symmetrical smile with the help of Invisalign clear aligners.
Invisalign is an advanced orthodontic system that uses custom-made, clear aligners to reposition slightly misaligned teeth gradually. Invisalign has improved millions of smiles across the world, and it continues to deliver exceptional results in children, teens, and adults alike.
Here are seven of the most common issues Invisalign can correct:
- Crooked teeth - Invisalign clear aligners are great for fixing crooked teeth. You can get straighter teeth in less than a year!
- Gaps between teeth - Some people have small gaps between their teeth, but Invisalign can easily remedy spacing issues.
- Overbites - An overbite is when the upper teeth close too far over the lower teeth, making it difficult to eat, speak, and chew. Invisalign can quickly reposition your teeth, so you no longer have an overbite.
- Underbites - An underbite is when the lower teeth are in front of the upper teeth, making your teeth more prone to chipping and other types of damage. Invisalign gradually repositions the lower teeth to sit in the appropriate position naturally.
- Crossbites - If some of your upper and lower teeth sit in front of each other, you may have a crossbite. Crossbites can be treated with Invisalign so your teeth can sit in the correct position.
- Open bite - An open bite is when your upper and lower teeth do not meet. Invisalign clear aligners can bring your teeth closer together, so your bite is more accurately positioned.
- Crowded teeth - If your jaws or arches are too narrow to accommodate all of your teeth, your teeth can overlap and twist into odd positions.
Invisalign can treat multiple bite issues, depending on your oral health needs and the severity and complexity of the problem. With straighter teeth, you can chew, eat, speak, and smile with more comfort and confidence.
Get Straight Teeth with Invisalign in Wilmington, DE
If you’re tired of having a crooked smile, Invisalign may be the best treatment for you. To learn more about Invisalign treatment at Dr. Bruce Matthews, DDS, please contact us today.
We can help you realign your teeth with more convenience and comfort than ever before!